The best mortgage rates for new purchases and refinancing.
What are the best mortgage rates today? Your searches end here. This program is designed to assist future and current homeowners with the process of managing their credit, evaluating current monthly spending habits, establishing budgets, and determining a house payment that is right for you.
The program includes a series of face-to-face meetings, educational seminars, and credit evaluation efforts. For most people, it will be a six-month process while for others it may be as little as 60 days. This program takes commitment of all parties involved and we are ready to invest the time and manpower to make homeownership a reality for those who are committed.
The “Get Mortgage Ready Program” teaches you:
- The importance of credit scores
- Five factors that affect your credit scores
- How to handle errors on your credit report
- Mistakes that lower your credit score
- Techniques to improve your credit scores
- Several ways to re-establish credit
- Simple ways to re-establish credit
- Simple ways to maintain a budget
- Wealth building concepts
- How to get pre-approved to buy your own home
The program includes the following:
- Run a tri-merged credit report
- Advise on How to re-establish credit
- Conduct a Rapid Rescore Analysis if necessary
- Evaluate employment, income and debt ratio
- Estimate how much house you can afford to buy
- Estimate amount of funds to save for closing